Whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona coffee, is a popular coffee drink that originated in South Korea. Here is a recipe for making whipped coffee:
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- Milk or milk alternative of your choice
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the instant coffee, sugar, and hot water.
- Using a hand whisk or electric mixer, beat the mixture on high speed for about 3-5 minutes, or until it becomes thick and creamy. It should have the consistency of whipped cream.
- In a glass, add a cup of milk or milk alternative and spoon the whipped coffee mixture on top.
- Stir gently to combine the whipped coffee and milk.
- Enjoy your whipped coffee cold or over ice.
Note: You can adjust the recipe to your liking, you can play with the amount of sugar or instant coffee to suit your taste. Some people add cocoa powder to give it a more chocolatey taste.
Enjoy your whipped coffee!