To make iced coffee, you will need:
- Coarsely ground coffee beans (about 1/4 cup per cup of water)
- Cold water
- A coffee filter
- A pitcher or container for the brewed coffee
- Ice cubes
- Brew a pot of coffee using a coarse grind and twice the amount of water you would normally use for hot coffee. This will ensure that the coffee is strong enough to hold up to the ice.
- Allow the coffee to cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, pour the coffee into a pitcher or container and place it in the refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Once chilled, pour the coffee over a glass filled with ice.
- Add milk, sugar, or other sweeteners as desired.
- Enjoy your iced coffee!
Note: It’s also possible to make iced coffee by cold brewing method which is a different process than above.
Enjoy your iced coffee!