Iced coffee is a refreshing and easy-to-make coffee drink that can be enjoyed year-round. Here’s a basic recipe for making iced coffee:
- 1 cup (240 milliliters) hot coffee
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) cold water
- Ice cubes
- Milk or cream (optional)
- Sweetener (optional)
- Brew a strong cup of coffee using your preferred method.
- Allow the coffee to cool down completely.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Pour the cooled coffee over the ice.
- Add cold water to the glass to dilute the coffee and to bring the temperature down.
- Optional: Add milk or cream and sweetener to taste.
- Stir the iced coffee and enjoy it immediately.
Note: You can also make a cold brew coffee and pour it over ice to make iced coffee.
Also, you can make a concentrate of coffee and store it in refrigerator and then add the concentrate to water or milk and ice to make iced coffee instantly.