To make French press coffee, you will need coarsely ground coffee beans, hot water, and a French press.
- Start by heating water to around 200°F (just below boiling).
- While the water is heating, add the desired amount of coarsely ground coffee beans to the French press.
- Once the water is heated, pour it over the coffee grounds in the French press.
- Allow the coffee to steep for 4 minutes.
- Slowly press the plunger down to separate the coffee grounds from the liquid.
- Pour the brewed coffee and enjoy!
Benefits of French press coffee include a stronger and richer flavor due to the longer steeping time and the fact that the coffee grounds are in direct contact with the water. Additionally, French press coffee retains more of the coffee’s natural oils, resulting in a smoother taste. French press coffee also contains more caffeine as it steeping time is longer as compared to other brewing methods.Regenerate response